The Stratus® ftServer® 4410/4420 system makes industry-leading 99.99998% uptime highly affordable to purchase, quick to deploy, simple to manage, and cost-effective to own. Offering outstanding levels of performance, the 4410/4420 model brings you a compelling new choice for centralized, mission-critical applications.
- Powered by the Intel® Xeon™ processor
- Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003 or Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 4 operating system or OpenVOS.
- No failover scripting, repeated test procedures, or extra effort to make your applications cluster-aware
- Available in a pedestal version or a 4U rack-mount model that installs in a standard rack
- Industrial kit - improvements in physical design and increased use of modular, industry-standard components are enhanced by the availability, performance, and security features, making them ideal for volume deployment at remote locations with limited IT support and hostile environment: gas, oil pipe lines, drill towers, floating platforms and etc.
- Like other members of the ftServer family, comes complete with Continuous Processing™ features that eliminate operational complexity and high costs inherent in high availability approaches such as clusters or standby systems.